Wednesday, November 12, 2014

D + M = 3 HOORAY!! We're pregnant!

Two pink lines.  Oh boy.  or... Oh girl?   Found this out just a few weeks after our life settled from the chaos that most of you know we went through.  As you can imagine, this was a bit of a shock and unexpected.  Dozier and I tried for a long time to get pregnant many moons ago.

Well, God has stupendous timing.

One week late, I took a test and it glared positive in my eyes.  My heart was beating so hard in my ears I stopped hearing the world.  Then, the shaking took over as I near tumbled downstairs to show Dozier my new treasure.  I was shaking so hard from fear and excitement, all I could say with HUGE eyes, and a wide mouth "Uuummm... look"

He took it from me and said something.. I was in such shock I cant even remember.  I do remember the feeling that he was smiling and muttered something about pregnancy pills.  Next minute later I come to and scream "OH MY GOD I MUST CALL MY SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!'  Of course I called my eldest sister, Esther while I cried and wailed all the way to the drug store for more tests and these "pregnancy pills."  




I am in tears of so many emotions as I downed more water to pee on two more sticks right away.  Well, success and this makes three.  This Columbus discovery happened one week before I begin teaching third grade for the first time at a new school.  That story later upon telling the boss :)  Quite amusing actually TEE HEE.

HALLELUJAH!!!  A baby has now changed everything <3

Michaella at 5 weeks. Taken the night we took three home pregnancy tests.


2 comments:

  1. been to the doc? head spinning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes we have Mrs. Rachel! Right now I'm 20 weeks and we will go in a few days to, hopefully, find out the gender! So far, me and my Wombmate are doing EXCELLENT!!

    ReplyDelete