Sunday, November 16, 2014

Coconut oil on the tummy and in the tummy! With a side of pumpkin French toast please!



Ive eard coconut oil is good for expanding bellies do to new Wombmates.  So far I have really liked the feel and smell of it.  I am still researching if it will prevent stretch marks though.  So, I bought a tub of cocoa butter just in case.  Please comment if you have avoided stretch marks with CO.

I'm so food picky about all things being as clean and natural as possible, I decided to try cooking various things with CO.  



Popcorn is divine when popped in this.  
1/4 C coconut oil
1/2 C kernels for popping
Pop till 3 seconds are in between each pop.
Remove from pot immediately.
Sprinkle with a little Sea Salt.  WOW Party in your mouth!!!


Try rubbing a steak with coconut oil, cook in a skillet, remove then add garlic, add a little more coconut oil to the pan, then a can of small potatoes rolled in woschtershir (god grief, however you spell it!!) and a can of green beans.   I literally spent 10 minutes cooking.  When tired and preggo, I eat lots of canned veggies these days,  So much faster and my husband's head stays on :)  TEE HEE


Don't mind the messy stove, people live here!!


For the Lee household, we always do breakfast big on Saturday!!  Either blueberry pancakes, orange pancakes or if we're feelin funky: some pumpkin French toast!!!  

Oh yeah!!  Happy fall ya'll!

3 eggs
3/4 C canned pumpkin (I'm tellin you, canned saves so much time)
1/2 C milk
1 T Pumpkin Pie spice or cinnamon and nutmeg if out. 
Butter the griddle, whip and dip!  Enjoy!

If you like coffee, add any of the following to the coffee GROUNDS: cinnamon, nutmeg, pumpkin pie spice, allspice.  Oh it makes a diving cup of liquid gold that warms the belly.  Play around with the flavors and amounts your pallet desires.  We love three dashes of pumpkin pie spice and one dash of cinnamon.  

My Wombmate always wants milk, milk and more milk!!  So I opted for... milk :)  Enjoy this divine divinity next Saturday morning for breakfast.

Thank you.  Enjoy :)



Pumpkin French Toast



No comments:

Post a Comment